Staying at campgrounds in a recreational vehicle can be an exciting way to see the country. Pulling in, hooking up and having the comforts of home, from a refrigerator and stove to Wi-Fi or television, can be a convenient and inexpensive way to travel. However, it is crucial that you know what type of supplies you will need before you hit the open road. This 30 Amp male to 50 Amp female connection is a dogbone-style adapter. It offers a reliable connection when hooking up to a standard campground-style electrical post. Made for outdoor use, the heavy-duty cold weather jacket is rated to -20 degrees F. It stays flexible during cold weather, ensuring you will have electricity no matter how cold it gets. The pull-out handles and 18 in. length makes plugging in and uncoupling easy.
- Uses a standard 30 Amp male to 50 Amp female
- Type 10/3 STW 30 Amp 125V
- The -20 degrees F cold weather jacket keeps wiring flexible in inclement weather
- Pull-out handles make it easy to plug in and unplug from electrical hookups
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Click here for more information
- California WARNING